Friday, May 04, 2007

My New Favorite Thing...

NO! It's NOT the purple afghan (though I am ready to start the edging). It's my new basket from Lantern Moon. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it - don't you?


Pretty Basket

I got it at a really nice little shop in Macon (on the way to Tybee). The Shop is Creative Yarns. It is beautiful and the people are lovely.

BTW - don't know what's up with the website for Wild Fibre - I'll call her tomorrow and see if I can find out - then I'll post an update.

Thanks for your encouragement about the lilac afghan! Thanks to you guys I soldiered on and am now up to the edging. I would have finished this morning, but couldn't find a size J hook - so Casey stopped by HL and bought me one - I'll finish during Stargate - or as we call it at my house - "All New Hunky Daniel." Michael Shanks = YUM!

It's weird not to have to go to work in the morning, but it's also very nice not to have the obligation. I have a feeling it's going to be weird for quite some time!

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

No comments: