Saturday, May 19, 2007

Field Trip

Today we went to see a dear friend of ours at his place of work. J.J. - just happens to be a fireman. It was very cool and the kids were thrilled (they weren't the only ones). When my Daddy asked me what we were doing this weekend I told him we were going to the fire station to see J.J. & the trucks - Daddy says "Can I go?" I guess once a boy always a boy huh? We had a great time and it was so good to see J.J. again - it's been a while!

Here are some of todays photos:
Field Trip
JJ & Toby
Anna in the Engine
Toby Fights Fires
Casey in the Gear
What took us nearly 10 minutes to get Casey into J.J. & our firefighters do in less than 60 seconds - it's truly inpressive and all that gear is HEAVY!
Daddy & Toby

On the knitting front I've started a sweater over 4 times in the past 24 hours, but I think I've got it right now so... away I go - I'm not undoing it again dang it!

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

No comments: