Thursday, July 20, 2006

Randomness

In no particular order:

Anna's 1st Sewing Project - Pink Felt Pillows for her babies:
Anna's Pillows
(please ignore the dog hair - that's what happens when you sleep with a beagle!)

Fun Canisters I bought this past weekend:
Canisters Cup for scale
Here's what's inside:
What's Inside

Zipper Pouches:
Zipper Pouches Zipper Pouches in Progress
These are waiting to be sewn

Zippers Galore! I found them CHEAP from an ebay seller and am having fun using them!
Zippers Galore!

Those who know me know I can't buy just one of ANYTHING!

Knit Night tonight and I'm looking forward to it!

I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

2 comments:

anunmaker said...

See you tonight...I promise I won't steal your seat and participate more!

Carol said...

Ignoring doggie hair is easy! I'll pretend it's cat hair! My house is covered in it! The canisters are the cutest!