Saturday, May 13, 2006

"Always Look on the Darkside of Life..."

Ok so my songtitle is adapted (if an obscure MP reference) and I'm not looking on the darkside of things really - just referencing my jump to the darkside of computing. I am now a Mac owner. I NEVER thought I (of all people) would EVER own a Mac.

Now all you Mac users and lovers out there please don't flame me, but come on - really I'm a P.C. user and I was happy.

You see they seduce you with those little Ipods. They seem cute and harmless enough right, when in actuality - the Ipod Nano is the tribble of the Apple universe. It's so cute and it's friendly and then there are all these friends (accessories) you can bring home to play with it. Suddenly BOOM! Tribble Trouble = Mac Owner!

I will say it's pretty cool and it's sooooooo quiet! Katey and Jana - it's quieter at my house now. I still don't know how to use the darn thing, but I'm learning.


I'll keep you posted!

AmyDe

1 comment:

Katey said...

YAY! Mac users unite!!!!!

Welcome to the darkside!