Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Shop Photos, etc.

Andrea and I visited Genuine Purl in Chattanooga last week and had a blast having a girls day! We went to a boutique with gorgeous iteams, but the best part is that Martha Jo (name of shop) is a button designer. She designs buttons (manufactured not handmade) for couture lines like Vera Wang, Ralph Lauren, etc. and she also sells retail! It was really neat and we had a blast. Here are some photos of the shop in Chattanooga:
Scarves Butterfly

Felting Wool Yarn Display

Prism Sweater

I'm behind on my Project Spectrum posting - I need to post my finished red/pink items and move on to yellow/orange. Maybe I can shoot those photos tonight and post them tomorrow.

I started the Leaf Lace Shawl last night with Cherry Tree Hill Merino lace. So far (a whopping 9 rows in) it's pretty easy. I had to put it down because I was watching T.V. and learning lace is NOT something to do whilst watching T.V. Maybe I'll get some quiet time today and have more to report tomorrow.

Andrea and I are going shop hopping again tomorrow - wish us luck!

I'll keep you posted!
AmyDe

1 comment:

FaeryCrafty said...

Wow!!! Where do you get the pattern to that amazing shawl!!