Thursday, October 06, 2005

Wow what a week!

It's been an interesting week around here. Last Thursday Anna (5) nearly knocked her two front teeth out - so after an emergency trip to the dentist - where he told us we can expect Anna's teeth to turn dark and potentially fall out - Mommy waited until the kids were napping and had a mini meltdown. Better now though.

On the knitting front: The wristers for my SIL are almost finished (after about 3 false starts) My brother's socks are still stalled - I have fear that they are not going to fit. I made a store sample of wristers from another yarn and pattern - much quicker and easier, but not quite as nice than the one's I'm doing now. We've stocked all of the yarn that was in the store last week - it looks FABULOUS! Then yesterday we received 4 more huge boxes - Nashua, Tahki, and some gift items from one of our accessory vendors. Now we have to find a place to put it.

I started knitting (for store) some "house socks" out of Artful Yarns' Circus those are quick and should be finished before the weekend.

We've been working on the house and getting the kid's rooms sorted out while moving the craftroom/classroom to the finished garage - it's been tiresome and busy. But we're getting things finished one by one - now if I could just get someone to haul off the tree lying in my backyard...

I promist that this weekend I'll figure out how to post pictures, etc. to this crazy page and get some fun things going. I also have a pattern or two to upload, Casey will help me figure all this out - he's the "Computer Guy."

I can't wait for knit Night tonight - lots of fun!

I'll keep you posted!
AmyDe

No comments: