Monday, October 24, 2005

Finished!

I finished Toby's socks (almost - one toe left to do) and I felted the two bags for the shop - they are still wet. I need to buy size 1.5 needles for some wool socks for my brother's Christmas presents. The sockotta sock #1 is finished and #2 will be cast on this week.

I'm really trying to get Christmas gifts out of the way - I've got a couple of afghans to crochet, but they are fast and easy to do while watching TV so I'll probably start one of those this week to.

You know - it's funny how each week starts out with such possibility for most to end up swo dreadfully far from what we planned. I suppose that's the way of it. One of these weeks I'm going to plan my week and execute everything on the plan - when that happens I suppose my life will have grown very dull - which might be a welcome change!

Off to make the list for today and wrap up lose ends (no pun intended) on a few knitting projects so I can get going on the new ones!

I'll keep you posted!
AmyDe

3 comments:

Melanie Alamo said...

Middle East Business Features
Breakaway Brands Three-year study on U.S.-based brands shows direct link between brand health and shareholder wealth.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

haidi said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **Make Big Money**blog. It pretty much covers Make Big Money articles related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

stephanie said...

ha ha You're getting spam and I'm not!! nyah nyah nyah nyah!